Our 2018 Concert was a success!! We made over $19,000, which will help us fund our scholarships this spring.
Our Reveille Raffle Winners
- Tailgate—Robert Myers
- Wine Lovers—Lisa Walston
- Aggie Mom— Jenny Johnson
- Century Tree Seedling and Treaty Oak Whiskey—Joe Kupper
- Austin Date/Family Fun—Jeffrey Vice
- All Things Sports—Bill Norris
- Restaurant Heaven #1—Monique Moody
- Restaurant Heaven #2—Kathie Bolles
- “Reveille in the Bluebonnets” print—Teresa Ketner
- Aggie Bling Boots—Jennifer Stankard
- James Avery Bracelet and Aggie Mom Print—Marvin Fletcher
- Up to $1000 Towards Aggie Ring—Mary Trautman
Internationally known as the “Voice of Aggieland”, the Grammy Award Winning Singing Cadets are Texas A&M University’s premier men’s chorus. Besides touring throughout the state of Texas performing an average of 65 concerts per year, the Singing Cadets have also spread the Spirit of Aggieland around the globe. They have performed for every living president as well as other distinguished individuals and many foreign dignitaries. They have held concerts in places such as Carnegie Hall, the Kennedy Center, and Saint Paul’s Cathedral. Austin, Texas is the only city they include in their tour every year.
This yearly event makes it possible for the Austin Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club to provide scholarships to outstanding Texas A&M students from the Austin area. Our Merit Scholarships award thousands of tuition dollars to recipients each year and our club has funded three Texas A&M Foundation Endowed scholarships.